[clug] [OT] Shirts Galore!

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Nov 14 00:38:21 GMT 2006

Hi Cluggers

I've been tossing back and forth with Mr Hanley the idea of doing a short run
order of the LCA 05 Grey Business shirts (photo here ->
http://friends.andrew.net.au/mrd/img_1464 ). At this point, the shirts are
around $60, but if I can get 10 or more people, the price will drop to around
$40 (to be confirmed).

I've also approached Red Hat Australia about the somewhat amusing reply to
Oracle's "Unbreakable Linux" product. The shirts can be seen at
http://redhat.brandfuelstores.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_55

I don't have a price on these yet, as RHA is still trying to see how many they
can get a hold of, but *approximate* cost is $25. Seeing as the brandfuel store
wants $80 flat rate shipping to AU, I think the rough price is pretty reasonable.

Both these orders are binding, so if you say "yes!" to both, you will be
expected to pay for the shirts before you get them.

Let me know off list if you want one of either and I'll let everyone know when I
get firm prices on both.

Thanks again

Steve