[clug] Why switch to Linux?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 02:36:37 GMT 2006

Some (many?) Linux distro's now have their own distro-specific wikis.

Why not have a bunch of links to the the distro's alongside links
to their respective user-contrib wikis (maybe on the "Get Started"
page). Would save repeating information about how to solve problems
that are distro-related. Just need to make sure that the visitor
knows that the links are to external sites.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.