[clug] MtM site final draft

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 12 23:46:03 GMT 2006

Chris Smart wrote:
> http://makethemove.net/demo
Hi Chris,

Just one thing to note: if you've gone to a 'content' page, and you
select a different theme, then you get directed back to the main page.
I think what you want is for each page to have the selector's form
action refer to that page, rather than 'index.php'.

It'd also be really cool if there was a little navigation table at the
bottom-right corner of the window (inside the content area would be
fine), to allow people to see where they are and navigate around the
pages easily.  I know that's a bit more coding, but if people have to
backtrack to find their own way around then this makes it a bit more
irritating to use the site.  I know that most people are going to use
the 'garden path' navigation on each page, and that's perfectly good,
but I feel it's important to allow people to make their own way around
as well.

Hope this helps,

Paul