[clug] MtM site final draft

Chris Smart chris at kororaa.org
Sun Nov 12 13:42:42 GMT 2006

Hey,
For anyone interested, I'm happy enough with the makethemove website to
call it a final draft. I am hoping to launch the site soon, so if you
have any thoughts on advertising / getting the word out please let me know!

Wondering if you good people would mind checking it out for me and let
me know if you have any further comments / suggestions, please?

Last time the response was great and I've made lots of suggested changes
(and many others). So if you made a suggestion it has probably been
done, so check it out ;)

http://makethemove.net/demo

Thanks!
Chris