[clug] Re: Why switch to Linux?

Jason j.lee.nielsen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 05:07:44 GMT 2006

Too late, this is actually being introduced already in Ubuntu as of Edgy, its not too helpful yet but once enough people have given their opinion I guess it will make it a lot easier to use, at the moment it is just a 5 star system based on downloads I believe, I don't know how effective this is since most people who try an app probably don't remove it in a way the repositories can tell and just don't use it. I know there a lot of apps installed on my laptop at the moment, (about 9 media players) .

Jason