[clug] Toshiba laptop key board.

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Sat Nov 4 22:12:26 GMT 2006

Randall,

  Try to contact the manufacturer. Laptop keyboards are really much cheaper
  than you think. My Dell laptop lost one of its keys a while back, I looked
  everywhere for a third party keyboard and could not even find anything
  reasonable. I rang up dell and got two keyboards (1 spare) for $15 each
  including postage.

  Michael.