[clug] Re: Recommendation for dual Xeon (dual core) M/b and RHEL4 please (linux Digest, Vol 47, Issue 2)

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Fri Nov 3 09:01:41 GMT 2006

I've had no trouble with my dual Opteron *except* when I configured a
pre-emptive kernel.

At the time, I was also experimenting with Beta BIOS code, which I subsequently
reverted as well as reverting to non-pre-emptive kernel, so I don't really know
which one was the cause.

Hope that helps,

Cheers ... Duncan.