[clug] [for sale] I know not everyone is a trekkie but;

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Mon May 22 07:05:34 GMT 2006

Just a heads up for people with too much cash, there is to be a Star Trek
Auction held by Christies

http://www.christies.com/special_sites/startrek/overview.asp

....$500 for the 'Special Limited Edition' of the catalogue, I don't even
want too think about the prices for the items

--
by ipxodi (156633) on Tuesday August 23, @07:47AM (#13378220) (
http://slashdot.org/)