[clug] building computer

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:54:18 GMT 2006

have to add a recommendation for Qld based below-zero if you are looking
into performance/cooling (to go with chunky graphics and / or high end mobo)
www.below-0.net <http://www.below-0.net/belowzero.asp>
they have an excellent delivery turn-around time and are the Thermalright
resellers for Australia.