[clug] Mythtv setup

Leigh Purdie intersect at gmail.com
Tue May 9 06:17:38 GMT 2006

Heya Jason,

Yeah, no worries. I've configured a PVR350 with mythtv under FC4 previously,
so I should be able to help you out. Drop me an email, and we'll work out a
time/date that suits both of us.

If you want to go digital, I'd recommend the DVICO - I've detailed all the
setup steps under FC4 & ubuntu here:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/DVICO-Ultraview_Install_in_Australia

.. and I'm running it on my mythbox at present with no issues. Might be a
few bucks more than the Aldi one (I haven't checked), but it'll save you a
bit of hair-tearing I suspect.

Regards,

Leigh.