[clug] RedHat Fedora on CD's

Don Munro dmunro at adfa.edu.au
Tue May 2 03:58:34 GMT 2006

thanks... now have a source, and a backup... cheers... Don.

At 10:19 AM Tuesday 2/5/06, Don Munro wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I'm hoping that someone has the most recent stable version of the free
>RedHat distribution on CDs and would permit me to make a copy. I do some
>part-time teaching at CIT, and while there are DVD versions around, a lot
>of students do not have DVD drives on their machines; hence the need for CDs.
>
>If convenient, I can bring a laptop and make the copies at your location so
>will not even have to remove them; or I can supply blank CDs if you prefer
>to burn on your equipment.
>
>thanks... Don Munro
Don Munro.                                     Phone : 02 6268 8053
Visiting Fellow
School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
University College of UNSW, UNSW at ADFA Provider CRICOS Code, 00100G
Australian Defence Force Academy
Northcott Drive, CAMPBELL ACT 2600