[UNCLASSIFIED]RE: [clug] FC5 Yum Problems continues

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Mon May 1 00:10:43 GMT 2006

tcpdump should also let you see if this is occurring.

If the DNS on the router is playing up, an immediate fix
would be to not use the modem's DNS facility. Switch it off
on the modem or set up the client oto use somewhere else
for DNS (i.e. direct to the ISP's DNS or roll your own).

A quick test would be to add the Yum server to your hosts file.

Antti