[clug] Logins on "tridge.anu.edu.au"

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Mar 28 03:25:33 GMT 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 02:18:24PM +1100, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> On 3/27/06, Robert Edwards <bob at cs.anu.edu.au> wrote:
> >
> > Should be working again now (according to Steve). I (unwisely) did an
> > apt-get upgrade on Saturday night (in response to many requests for
> > software installs) and it broke something in the ssh system. Steve
> > eventually re-installed ssh, ssh pam stuff and libpam-mysql and now
> > it is all working again.
>
> Did the host key change?

Ahh yes it did, sorry about that, I only realised I had forgotton to back up
the old host key after :I had already removed it.

New fingerprints are

RSA key fingerprint is 39:b7:4b:2f:1c:cb:8d:1f:1a:62:f1:ce:39:14:98:47.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
we threw our heads back, and laughed until we cried