[clug] Fedora Core 5

Steve Allerton allerton at webone.com.au
Tue Mar 28 00:33:05 GMT 2006

Hi there,

This may sound like a strange request, I have been asked to see if I
could beg, borrow or buy
the latest release of Fedora Core 5 to take  with
me back to Brazil this coming Saturday. A colleague is using Linux to
develop applications on the oil rig, on which we work, off the coast
of Brazil.

Is it possible to buy a set of disks or DVD of the latest downloads.
I am currently downloading the discs which will take about  7 hours
each, so I thought I would drop you an email just in case I run into
down load problems and run out of time for a fix.

Cheers,
Steve Allerton