[clug] test, please delete

Arafangion thestar at fussycoder.id.au
Tue Mar 28 00:36:22 GMT 2006

GFlessas at rtpumps.com wrote:

><snip>
>
>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any
>attachments,
>is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized
>review,
>use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
>intended
>recipient, please contact the sender via phone, fax or email and destroy
>all copies of the original message.

So... Are we or are we not the "intended recipient"?
If this is just a 'test', why are you providing conflicting instructions
as to how this email should be handled?

A good test should be clear.

Oh, and sending tests to mailing lists is Very Bad Form.  Many hundreds,
if not thousands, just got your test message.