[clug] Home-Office Cabinet (was: Wanted: [OT] 18RU Rack with all Panels)

Leigh Purdie intersect at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 03:19:34 GMT 2006

Based on the fact that you're specifically after RU measurments, I suspect
that this isn't what you're looking for, but if anyone's after a home-office
cabinet with shelves to suit tower-style systems, I had one designed by the
guys at Recon in Fyshwick for around 500 bucks.

It can house around 9 tower-style boxes (or 6, with a monitor), and a couple
of pizza-box style systems (eg: Ultra 5)

220x70x60 (approx), Wood-grain, good ventilation, reasonable noise reduction
(50% at a guess), and the wife doesn't complain about any ugly racks in the
living area.

Jpeg attached. I have PDF/SXD specs for anyone who wants a copy.

Regards,

Leigh.