[clug] a good gimp reference book...

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Mar 22 05:51:07 GMT 2006

Yes, true, there is also that.

Your other option is to sell an emerging technology for an obscene amount of
money to one of the big players, use some of the funds to kick-start a
struggling space industry and get yourself into space, come back and find
yourself a national hero. Then start your own company to produce a version
of another Distro that actually works (personally, I'd look at debian, but
mileage may vary), name it something that lots of people will wonder if
that's what it really means, fly people back from LCA on your private jet,
and then entice Pascal to be your personal Gimp biatch.

But, if you only need to work on one image, that may be more effort than you
really want to put into it.

Steve.