[clug] March Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Mar 20 22:00:01 GMT 2006

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 23rd March 2006

Date:		23rd March 2006 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Steve Walsh and Pascal Klein

Abstract:	I'll be giving a talk on the EDUROAM wireless project,
		and some of the fun and games I had implementing this
		into a client's site.

		Pascal will give an update on what the Tango Project is
		up to these past months and some of the issues it
		address such as branding icon sets, standards and such.

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.