[clug] Anyone using iBurst? Ssh usable?

Neill Cox neill at ace-hosting.com.au
Sat Mar 4 06:29:36 GMT 2006

I'm using iBurst on a 256Kb plan for ssh without problem as long as
there's coverage.

Coverage in Canberra seems a bit spotty.  It's good in Civic, poor in
Barton and Deakin, poor to non-existent in Evatt, McKellar and Cook.

I'm currently considering changing over to the Vodafone 3G service which
seems to have better coverage.

Cheers,
Neill