[clug] ADSL2/ADSL2+ Routers

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:44:49 GMT 2006

I've previously used one of the billion routers and  they are pretty good,
NAT routing, basic F/W
and basic logging (really limited and the logs seem to lock up when the
available memory is full rather than rotating the log).
also a really good security through obscurity, we had several attempts to
breach the device from korea and the US of A but they seemed to think it was
a windows print server (muhahaha) or a M$ based industrial router.
but one warning the don't automatically reboot so if the device does fall
over it stays down until
you help it back up with a power cycle.

hope that helps with choices