[clug] is there a follow-up on last meeting?

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 00:59:26 GMT 2006

just wondering if we have as yet a follow-up for our PCUG / LLG / Marketing
meeting?
during the meeting there was dicussion both on the wiki and a mailing list
(both work in progress status) and there is somethings I would like to
contribute to before I forget the details.

--
by ipxodi (156633) on Tuesday August 23, @07:47AM (#13378220) (
http://slashdot.org/)