[clug] Building a database of linux compatible hardware

Steven Farlie steven at farlie.net.au
Fri Jun 23 03:13:34 GMT 2006

I'd love a list of quality hardware that works well on Linux.

If I already have the hardware then I know if it works or if it doesn't.
But if I am looking to buy something new, like a webcam or a usb wifi
stick, then I want something that everyone else thinks is kick-ass and
works well in Linux. Double-points if there is a link to a reputable
dealer.
--
Steven Farlie