[clug] Finding a reliable DNS secondary

Steven Farlie steven at farlie.net.au
Tue Jun 20 04:28:46 GMT 2006

http://xname.org/

This Free DNS hosting service is provided to help people that don't want
to lose time and money with providers not always reactive to DNS changes.
We can provide you primary and secondary name server for free (but if you
like this service, please contribute !)

All zones hosted as primary or secondary on our main server -
ns0.xname.org, are automatically replicated on our secondary server,
ns1.xname.org.

--
Steven Farlie