[clug] eBook reader for Linux

Michael James Michael.James at csiro.au
Wed Jun 14 05:49:59 GMT 2006

Rather incautiously, I have just bought an eBook
 "SUSE Linux 10.1 Kick Start" by Jem Matzan.
His "Jem Report" has some HowTos that are very useful.

However strange as it would seem,
 to read a book on Linux, I have to read it off Linux.
Adobe have no plans to provide a reader.

And the damn thing is probably so enmired in DRM
 that I can't print it out and refer to it.

Anyone found a way to download and read eBooks in Linux?

michaelj

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166

No matter how much you pay for software,
 you always get less than you hoped.
Unless you pay nothing, then you get more.