[CLUG] network card id switching

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Jun 9 09:52:38 GMT 2006

You can define the Ethernet address in redhat (Fedora and EL) using the
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ethX file, which contains the device's
mac address.

This binds that card designation to it's address. If you need to config
anythis else, you can use the "neat" config tool, or system-config-network.