[clug] Long term PIM in Linux

Li-Jie Wong u4178265 at anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 9 00:44:50 GMT 2006

I use a Nokia 6680 which is a Symbian Series 60 phone. KDE-pim doesn't
seem to have detailed support for nokia according to
http://www.pi-sync.info/html/projects.html? Or is it pim.kde.org? A
search for "site:pim.kde.org nokia" shows no rsults though. Correct me
if I got the wrong URL.
Anyway if I do run wine/qemu/vmware, doesn't that mean that I'll need to
run Outlook too, for the Nokia PCSync software to talk to and grab data
from? And if I'm going to run Outlook in an emulator then I don't see
much reason to leave WinXP.

What do various people on the list do for managing contacts and
scheduling events?

Chris Smart [chris at kororaa.org] : KDE is prefered, but I'm willing to
run Gnome on another machine just to synchronise if that helps.

Li-Jie Wong
[Mobile] +61-(0)404 544 415
[URL] http://www.starserve.info