Fwd: [CLUG] PXE problems - resolved

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:41:30 GMT 2006

we actually tried that one Bob the errors occoured on all images that it
tried to load. the win boot images were stripped down of the windows install
cd's but we tried using both ready to go RH images and linux bootstrapped
for network install.
we skimmed through the syslinux forums for similar symptoms and all we could
get in earlier replies were "rewrite the comboot keyboard entries in C".

anyway thanks for having a look at this one

--
by ipxodi (156633) on Tuesday August 23, @07:47AM (#13378220) (
http://slashdot.org/)