[clug] To give away..

Blaz Segavac blazs at netspeed.com.au
Sat Jul 29 16:23:41 GMT 2006

Hi Chris,

Chris Smart wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have two brand new Targus CityGear Messenger laptop bags that I bought to
> fit new Macbooks, however the laptops are 2cm too wide and don't fit nicely
> enough.
>
> So I am wanting to give these away to anyone who has a 12" or 13.3" notebook
> and is in need of a case (may fit 14.1", I'm not sure).
>
> Check that the internal dimensions match you laptop, which are:
> 30 x 24.5 x 4 cm
>
> Here is the website:
> http://www.targus.com/AU/product_details.asp?sku=TCG213
>
> On another note, if anyone knows a nice light bag that fits macbooks, please
> let me know.

I suppose no better place to go to than the company that makes the
laptops :-).  The link below lists various laptop cases/bags (towards
the bottom of the page when listing all items) that suit your Macbook:
http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebObjects/australiastore.woa/wo/3.RSLID?pn=0&mco=251463A4&nclm=PortableGear

A few people at CLUG, including myself, have the following bag:
http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebObjects/australiastore.woa/wo/4.RSLID?mco=F992C876&nplm=T8902Z%2FA

It has plenty of compartments, pockets and space for lugging your gym
gear.  Can't go wrong with this bag since it takes everything up to and
including 17in laptops (even in a Powerbook in a STM glove
http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebObjects/australiastore.woa/wo/4.RSLID?mco=29AFEF9E&nplm=T9664Z%2FA).
> Thanks!
> Chris

Cheers,