[clug] Fwd: Making the move (from Frontpage) [nvu gets the trial guernsey]

John Hodge hodgej at pcug.org.au
Fri Jul 21 06:06:29 GMT 2006

Thanks to all of those who made list recommendations, and
to those who emailed me directly as well.

After some further research into the pros and cons of
each recommendation, nvu has the trial guernsey for my
immediate task. It seems to have the web management
functions that I need.

I might have gone with bluefish had I planned a
highly interactive web. (And that idea I might take
up in future.)

Regards
John

-- START OF FORWARDED MESSAGE --