[clug] dual tuner dvb-t and mythtv

Paul Wilson paul at wilsononline.id.au
Sun Jul 9 22:03:40 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-07 at 13:48 +1000, Leo Kliger wrote:
>/ Hi CLUG'ers,
/>/
/>/ For various reasons I am looking at swapping my single tuner AverMedia
/>/ DVB-T 771 cards for dual tuner cards in my MythTV system.
/>/
/>/ Has anyone recently setup MythTV (successfully) with dual digital tuner
/>/ cards (SD or HD)?
/>/
/>/ If so, what hardware did you use?
/
I've run mythtv 0.15 and 0.16 fine with three digitalnow DNTV Live!
cards.  The only trick is that I needed to have an "options cx88
card=19,19,19" in my modprobe.conf as the cards are detected as the
wrong type.

I bought all my cards from http://www.digitalnow.com.au/dvbtcards.html

Tim.

I use the DNTV Live pro card and its now supported by the latest FC4 kernel, ie it correctly autodetects this card were before you had to code you module.conf entry.