[clug] DFD diagram in Linux

Dody Suria Wijaya dodysw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 12:29:05 GMT 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions,

Tried them all, but DIA still the best tool for creating model diagram
in my situations. I resolved the lack of shape I was needed by making a
custom shape, following the guide in
http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/custom-shapes

It's tedious, with trial and error, requiring restarting DIA each time
we modified the custom shape file to preview the result, but it was
worth it as I only need one simple shape. I was surprised that no one
would came up with the effort to create a more complete catalog of model
shapes, knowing how accessible for any users to create their own shape
collection.

--
  dsw