[clug] January CLUG Meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Jan 23 02:09:07 GMT 2006

Ah, CLUG-in-a-box, where would I be without you...

So far I've had a reminder that it's Australia Day, and that not everyone in
the LUG is over 18, but no suggestion of places to meet. I'm going to make a
rash assumption and say that people do want to meet, so I'm going to
nominate PJ O'Reilly's as this month's meeting place. I'll be seated outside
in deference to those who need to a)smoke or b)gesticulate wildly when they
talk) from 6.30pm Thursday, and for those who are under 18, you will be in
the presence of adults (as per the Act), so feel free to come along and
enjoy a large glass of coke.

				This also means that the meeting this month is NOT laptop friendly.

No need to RSVP, just come along, enjoy a pint and the company of other
minded geeks and nerds.

Steve

AndrewP - Can you kill the cron job please to stop any confuddling messages
going out in the next 24 hours.

Directions;

	From Civic, walk towards the GPO/Jolimont. Walk down to the intersection of
Moore and Alinga, Look for the signs, and you're there.