[clug] Rant - er, opinion piece - about Linux

David Tulloh david at tulloh.id.au
Sat Jan 21 01:01:27 GMT 2006

It's not bad and as a recent ANU grad I can see what you are trying to
defend against.

I think you need a cooler name for artists though.
Hackers -> Wizards
Plebs   -> Muggles
Artists -> Artists???

I also think Jacinta is right, it feels a little bit too defensive and
lacking bite... then again, I'm one of the converted.

David