[clug] It's equipment cull time again...

Gary Woodman antigramp at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 20 01:45:38 GMT 2006

Due to my impending departure from Canberra, I have the following for
disposal:
a) Digital MX6200 server, dual PPro180 CPUs, 256Mb Ram, 9Gb SCSI HDD,
Matrox video, several fans, minor case damage, on wheels! (has sarge I
think);
b) Mac 7100/66 with the flash video card, monitor, Ethernet (maybe even
a mouse & keyboard);
c) no-brand pop-top case (collector's item!), P90, HDD, ISA SCSI card;
d) several 486 laptops, mostly working.

Other cables, power supplies, oddments, dusty old junk.

Free to good home. First in, best dressed. Not suitable for children
under 3 years. Do not litter highways.

Gary