[clug] table/tablespace growth prediction tools

Rousak, Boris Boris.Rousak at industry.gov.au
Thu Jan 19 00:25:20 GMT 2006

The db in mind is Oracle 9.2.0.5

What I am attempting to do is collect some data on the growth of
tablespaces, then try to extrapolate that a little into the future and
provide justification for more disk requirements. Hopefully pretty
graphs etc will help my case :)

I was hoping there is a tool already out in the wild but if not, then
yeah, will need to code my own :)

Thanks for the mysql "heads up" - while not a problem yet, I am sure it
will make itself know shortly.

Cheers,
Boris