[clug] [UNCLASSIFIED] PDP-11/24 manuals (free!)

Burn Alting burn at goldweb.com.au
Sun Jan 15 23:30:04 GMT 2006

Surely Bob would want these for the museum!

If I remember correctly, the 11/24 was the first PDP11 with extended
addressing but no separate instruction and data space. (Or was it the
other way around???). It was a poor man's (or in my case then, poor
University's) PDP 11/70. It also mean a lot of code revision in the L7
Ausam Unix kernel.

Burn