[clug] NERDBAND @ Pancakes (was Free Pancakes from Brad!)

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Jan 10 07:44:52 GMT 2006

I like those Odds!

Just a note, Due to Tel$tra's usual efficiency, the DSL service at Pancakes was killed early in the new year, and they are currently working on getting it up and running again. They don't have a date (surprise surprise), so for the moment, you'll need to utilise the "other" free Wireless connection there, but you'll need to sit on the far right hand side of the restaurant as you come down the stairs.

have fun!

Steve