[clug] Popular Linux magazine for ACT library

Michael Simpson mksimpson at goldweb.com.au
Thu Feb 16 11:40:37 GMT 2006

Hi,
        New to the list, only been to one Thursday clug so far.

    I've been looking in the ACT library catalogue, and it seems that
tho they have a few books on Linux, they don't get any of the popular
magazines.  I plan to put in an acquisition request for one of them,
most likely Linux Format, since that is the one I seem to have bought
most often.

    I'm wondering whether the list has an opinion, and also whether I
can refer to clug as supporting the idea.

Michael Simpson