[clug] computer fair tv tuner cards

Leigh Purdie intersect at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:22:44 GMT 2006

May not be available from the computer markets, but I'd recommend the
Ultraview DVB-Plus.
Just under 200 bucks, so it's a bit pricy, but it definitely works under
Linux, and performs very well under mythtv.

Here's some more info / setup instructions:
http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2005-November/014556.html

BTW: Digital tuner cards don't need mpeg encode/decode onboard, as digital
streams are already in native mpeg format.

Regards,

Leigh.