[clug] Re: CLUG bigpond authentication problem

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 07:04:50 GMT 2006

unfortunately yes and the pap/chap option from kppp,
but while googling a few threads pointed to "ms-chap" which I have yet
to find an option for in kppp, wvdial or pppd.

also thought I should mention before its brought up I have had the
password changed twice :-/

--
by ipxodi (156633) on Tuesday August 23, @07:47AM (#13378220)
(http://slashdot.org/)