[clug] CLUG organisation in 2007...

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Dec 5 10:47:56 GMT 2006

Hello fellow cluggers

I'm relocating to Melbourne in January, so won't be continuing my organistation
of CLUG and PSIG meetings.  Paul Wayper is taking over the organisation of PSIG
meetings, and Chris Zhang will be organising the CLUG meetings. The alternate
CLUG food plans are still going ahead, organised by Pascal and Paul.

I hope to return to Canberra later next year, and will definately return to
CLUG, but unfortunately won't be able to do much outside of the list until then.

I will be at both the PSIG and CLUG Christmas party (when a venue is decided),
so I look forward to catching up with many of you there.

all the best

Steve