[clug] recommendations for "roadwarrior" VPN?

ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au
Tue Aug 29 23:47:06 GMT 2006

I've set this up for home http://home.arcor.de/u.altinkaynak/openvpn.html.
 There's a blog entry about the client config here
http://thinkhole.org/wp/2006/03/28/ipcop-openvpn-howto/

It's the OpenVPN plugin for IPCop.  Works well (at least from the windows
box I tested it on).  Haven't got around to testing it with OpenSuse 10.1
yet, but I have installed the NetworkManager OpenVPN plugin ready to try.

Hopefully that helps.
The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)
is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.
It is noted that legal privilege is not waived because you have read
this e-mail.