[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

Paul Wayper paul.wayper at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 02:45:00 GMT 2006

Steve Walsh wrote:
> OK, sod knows what's happening here, there is one, and it's a rare
> chance for you all to hear Paul Wayper speak.
Steve, do you need to be replaced with a small shell script - /again/?

Hopefully I won't be doing too much lecturing, although I will present a
tiny talk some time during the night on recording profiles and
transcoding.  Instead, please bring along your MythTV backends and we'll
try to get as many problems fixed and new features working as we can.
If you want to build a MythTV machine, or even just find out what one
looks like, what it can do and how it can change you life, then please
come along.

Please make sure all your gear is labelled just in case.  We will have
aerial connections, power and ANU LAN connectivity.  If you have any
questions, or need any assistance, please get in touch with me either by
email or by phone on 0422 392 081.

Have fun,

Paul