[clug] Update to the CLUG iCal calendar

Blaz Segavac blazs at netspeed.com.au
Sun Aug 20 09:51:24 GMT 2006

The URL for the calendar has been changed to
webcal://icalx.com/public/blazs11/CLUG_(Canberra_Linux_User_Group).ics,
I replaced the spaces with underscores because there are problems trying
to preview and manipulate the calendar via the iCalShare web
site(http://icalshare.com).   The iCalShare web site shows what
applications can be used to handle these calendars for the various
computer platforms.  Just use the address mentioned above to update your
calendar subscription if it hasn't happened automatically.  Please check
otherwise you won't get any updates I do to the calendar.

Do people find the calendar useful for reminding them when the
Programming SIG and CLUG meetings are on?  Once I find out what the
abstract is for a particular meeting I post it up in the notes section
of the particular meeting's event.  Hopefully people have been enjoying
the calendar :-).

Thanks,
Blaz