[clug] no reception with a new Twinhan USB2.0 DVB-T receiver

Leo Kliger lkliger at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 16 03:13:13 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 11:41 +1000, ben.ellis at familycourt.gov.au wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a couple of them working well with OpenSuSE 10.1, one on a PC
> and one on a notebook.  I know of at least one other person who has it
> running under Linux as well.  He remarked yesterday that it was
> behaving better under MythTV than under some of other programs on
> windows. :-)
>
> Unfortuantely, I don't have my notebook with me at work today, but I
> can tell you that  I'm running kernel 2.16.16.21-0.13-smp and using
> the same firmware as you.
>
> Please let me know if you do need more info.
>
> Ben

Hi Ben,

That sounds positive.
I am not familiar with suse naming conventions so "kernel
2.16.16.21-0.13-smp" doesn't mean very muchto me. Do you have any idea
what the FC5 equivalent would be?

And yes, I would love to see the output from lsmod and dmesg from your
system while it has the device attached and functional.

Regards,

Leo