[clug] Softaware installs on tridge.anu.edu.au.

freegazer freegazer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 08:07:49 GMT 2006

Tony

Here is a couple of suggestions for additional software packages for
Tridge.anu.edu.au
multitail would be a nice addition for multiple file and log viewing /
checking.
perhaps a mail client to allow people to view the lists? (I know cone is
very good and administrator configurable I believe) I assume that there are
issues with disk quotas and so I fully understand if this is a big nasty
"NO".
Another possibility that has some fairly hefty implications is a scheduler
for users? Once again I don't expect it but just a thought.
As I think of more I will request them.

For Your Consideration

Simon