[clug] Softaware installs on tridge.anu.edu.au.

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Apr 24 03:36:45 GMT 2006

Hi all,
	For all of you that have setup an account on tridge.anu.edu.au,
if there is a software package you'd like installed send an email to me
directly (off list).  I'll endeavor to get them done quickly.  If there
are problems then I'll let the requestor know.

For those of you that don't have accounts on tridge.anu.edu.au yet, same
thing applies, you just need to sign up your account first ;P

Yours Tony

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
   Jan 15-20 2007      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!