[clug] Two Questions....

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Apr 22 11:07:46 GMT 2006

Unless you have the repo's set in yum.repos.d, you're not having any luck as
it doesn't know where to look. This is my yum.conf from a Caosity box, a
RHEL knockoff;

[main]
tolerant=1
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
exclude=*-debuginfo spamassassin* httpd* mysql* courier* mod_ssl* perl
apache* php* kernel* exim* module-init-tools*
gpgcheck=0
obsoletes=1
reposdir=/dev/null

[core]
enabled=1
name=cAos-2 core system repository
baseurl=http://mirror.caosity.org/cAos-2/core/$basearch

[current]
enabled=1
name=cAos-2 extended current system repository
baseurl=http://mirror.caosity.org/cAos-2/ext/current/$basearch

[stable]
enabled=1
name=cAos-2 extended stable system repository
baseurl=http://mirror.caosity.org/cAos-2/ext/stable/$basearch

Hope this helps.