[clug] Re: Killing SPAMER/lurker - been there, want to do that...

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at nicta.com.au
Fri Apr 21 14:16:23 GMT 2006

On 2006 Apr 21, at 10:28 PM, Paul Wayper wrote:

> --

Kim Holburn
Security Manager, National ICT Australia Ltd.
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641  F: +61 2 6230 6121
mailto:kim.holburn at nicta.com.au  aim://kimholburn
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD] http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/
datefmt.htm
                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961