Killing SPAMER/lurker was Re: Fwd: [clug] Unable to write to nfs mounted shares

Aaron Kerr Aaron.Kerr at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 19 01:46:35 GMT 2006

While we are solving this can we also solve my forced lurker-ship. Any
mails I send to the CLUG list seem to silently fail to make it to the
list. This forces me to be largely a read-only participant.

...or maybe this was a transient problem that has now gone away.

Aaron